exclusive domain name for sale
A great name for a culinary website.
A zester is a kitchen tool that is used to remove the zest (the outermost colored layer of the rind) from citrus fruits like lemons, limes, and oranges. The zest of these fruits contains flavorful oils that can be used to enhance the taste of a wide variety of dishes, such as desserts, marinades, and cocktails. A zester has small, sharp holes that are used to scrape the zest off the fruit, while leaving the bitter white pith behind. It’s easy to use and also easy to clean and take care of compare to other kitchen tools. Additionally, the fine and small zest it produces is versatile for various recipes that need.
- Roasted Peppers in Jar
- Chilli Rice Noodle Chicken Salad
- Apricot Walnut Frangipane Tart
- Pistachio Panna Cotta
- Strawberry Tiramisu with Pistachio Mascarpone Cream
- Ravioli ricotta e pesto
- Almond cream tart with Morello cherries
- Roasted sweet potato served with garlic and basil
- Lemony Salmon Farfalle Pasta with Chili Flakes and Dill
- Galette with Peppers and Goat Cheese