Planning After-the-Conference Partying and Entertainment
After-the-conference partying and entertainment is important part of any conference program:
- Rich after-the-conference program creates a special atmosphere remembered by participants, that’s what makes them to register for your next year event;
- It’s not about entertainment for the sake of having good time, that’s when real networking happens;
- Utilize all possibilities that the venue location can offer – concerts, fine dining, happy hour in lively pub;
- Rich after-the-conference program immensely improves event appeal;
- Liven up your event with Head in the Hole Photo Board or selfie board. Don’t forget to place your website address and logo at the visible part of the board. That guarantees a viral promotion of the event when participants will post their photos on social media;
- Think out of the box: celebrate some event taking place at the same time as yours, launch International Coffee Day party or skating rink party, for example.